跳至主要内容

Start from a simple fact...

Many people said when the Tibet riot happend, China drove out all the westen media. As far as know, that's not true. Although China stoped given permit to them, China didn't drive all of them out. At least, The economist was there. They got the permit before the riot, and it is proved. They did take photos and make their reports. You can check that on their webpage. But maybe they didn't provide the information the other media wanted, so the other media just started
to use fake photos to support their fake news. (I think if The economist could provide that kind of photos, they would be difinately widely cited.) As a Chinese, I can finger out the Nepal police and Indian police are not Chinese at my first glance. But to the westen people, they may have the same asian faces as we have.


I subsribed Time, Newsweek and some other magazines. I was reading the free online New York Times even when I was in China. I believed these west media were better than Chinese ones like CCTV. Although I read many reports about China with bias, I was thinking they wrote these because they didn't understand China. But their behavor in this Tibert issue totally changed my mind. They might not understand China, but they don't even want to be bothered to try. They just want to put bad names on China. When the terrorists were burning the shops, banks, and even schools, when they were killing both Han Chinese and Tibertan Chinses, the westen media said they are peaceful. When they were attacking the torch holders, even a disable girl in a wheel chair, the westen media said that's for human rights. Doesn't the girl have human right?

When Chinese people went on the streets to protect the torch, the westen media said they are employed by Chinese government. When we have different opinions, they said we are brain washed. However, as a common Chinese, I started to learn westen culture even before I can read, from the Grimm's Fairy Tales, Andersen's Fairy Tales and so on. I started to read novels when I was a 3rd year student in element school. Most of the books I read wre westen classics such as Jane Eyre, Pride and prejudice, Master and Margret ... I can make a long list, including the books such as 1984, Animal Farm, and The Right to Heresy, which some westen people think not be permited to publish in China. I also read westen authors' books about Chinese culture, like Chinese Characteristics by Arthur H. Smith, Stephen Owen's books about Chinese poems, and Jonathan D. Spence's books about Chinese history. I started to study English when I was 13 after I entered the middle school. After years of study, I can read books writen in English and posts online in English. And I really did read some. But I wonder how many westen people read Chinese books. Here I means the books writen by Chinese authors, not the books about Chinese but written by westen authors. I wonder how many westen people can read the posts in Chinese forum. If most westen people can only get knowledge about China from their own media, who is brain washed when we are talking about Chinese issues?

Now I feel sorry to CCTVs. Although they are not as good as I expected, they are not worse than their westen counterparts. Maybe I should say they are the same bad. I will keep reading Time and other magazines, because I want to know how the westen people think, or how they are guided to think. But I will not believe them as before.

China is not perfect. Tibertan Chinese, as the same as Han Chinese and all the other races in China, deserve a better life. And we should work hard for this purpose. But it doesen't means the terrorists can burn our cities and kill our peoples by the name of peace, democracy, human rights, or anything else. It doesn't mean westen media can put a bad name on China by fake news.

Finaly let me cite a sentence from others, "Study the history, not the media."

评论

Yan说…
写的很好,支持你!

此博客中的热门博文

这个博客居然还活着

是在搜索什么来着?无意间搜到这个博客。好眼熟!这不是我自己的博客吗!?我早把它忘在脑后了。没想到博客还在,而且我居然还能登陆,还是浏览器自动登陆的!这个就是长尾效应的一个例子吧。 大略的浏览一下,有一种既熟悉又疏离的感觉。原来我曾经有过这样的心情,写过这样的事情,做过这样的菜。一转眼怎么这么多年过去了呢?这么多年间什么都没有再写过,都在忙些什么呢?生活已经大变了,心境也大变了。这个博客,就好像从那几年中抽出的几个片段,做成了标本放在架子上展览。看自己从前的博客,是不是就像传说中人死之前看走马灯一样的感觉呢? 前一阵子看了一个日本电视的SP。有个故事讲的是一个做电影妹子死于事故之后成为了走马灯的编辑,专门把每个人一生的记录编成走马灯,给死去后即将成佛的人观看。写博客记录自己的生活片段好像也类似呢。所不同的是,写博客本身也是这生活的一部分,也可以成为走马灯的一面罢了。 以后会不会接着写呢?一开始我是这么希望的。看到这个博客还这么孤单的挂在网上,没有更新,也没有人看。觉得挺可怜的。好像我欠了一个人情似的。像这样随便写几句,偶然留下几个指抓的印记,也不错吧。然而,毕竟很多事情都变了,也没有从前那么多时间了。再怎么样,写博客也不会成为很优先的事务的。顺其自然吧。

闲话

通常我在google上搜索的是,“如何在windows 7下配置ssh”,“vi命令”, 诸如此类的问题。百无聊赖的时候,搜一下“如何才能活得快乐”,这个居然也有答案。 这两天睡的太晚。今天实在挺不住了,回到家先睡了一觉,结果晚上睡不着。喝了点儿酒,还是睡不着。其实也不是为了睡觉才喝酒,就是想喝酒。 现在写着的这支笔,用起来不太舒服。Sailor的pocket pen, 比我另外两支pocket pen还要短1cm。不戴笔帽太短了,戴上笔帽重心太靠后,笔总向上翘,不舒服。想到Ebay上把它卖了,不过在此之前要拍照留念。我现在是不戴笔帽写的。 对,我是在纸上写的,不是在电脑上敲的。有图有真相! 太晚了,还是得去睡觉了。明天早上起来又是一个好人。张爱玲说的。 要是落款的话,现在可以用“醉墨“两个字。 我觉得这笔也没有那么讨厌了。 晚安,再见!